Saturday, February 4, 2012

Battle Ship


Last night I went to see "Red Tails" (GREAT movie, it's a must see). One of the previews was for the movie "Battleship," which looks interesting. What I was highly interested in was Rihanna who has a part in the movie. I am beyond hype to see her in a movie, hopefully she got good air time.


The movie is starring Liam Neeson, Rihanna, Alexnder Skarsgard, and Billy Slaughter. Battleship is a science fiction naval war film based on the game of the same name. It is a story of an international Navy fleet engaged in a very dynamic and intense battle against an alien race. This is Rihanna's acting debut.


Liam Neeson and Rihanna in a movie? I'm sold. Battleship 2012 movie hits theaters on May 18th 2012. If you haven't seen the preview for "Battleship" I've posted both trailer (number 2 then number 1).



No comments:

Post a Comment