Monday, April 11, 2011

On This Day: 4.8.11


On this day I wore a white H&M tee, grey Fragile jeans, black Coach sneakers, H&M hoodie, and my dark brown leather jacket. I met up with my friend Lasko and Hillary. We had sepreate plans but ended up getting together. We ended up stopping in random galleries, buying Jamba Juice for the first time and pigging out in Burger Creations. It was a good day.













 Made from tires, epic!







 This was my favorite

 Can you guess what this is? It's BROOKLYN!







This furniture store is actually three separate stores with one connecting passage way. Great marketing strategy, the store was endless. 


 Guess how much!

 SEVEN STACKS!








Oh yeh, after every meal in the city it's never a bad idea to stop in Crumbs

  This week was a Cotton Candy cupcake

 Lol Lasko kept snapping

And to end my day on a great note, I was able to get the LAST issue of Nicki Minaj's BlackBook spread!

No comments:

Post a Comment