Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On This Day: 4.2.11


On this day I woke up with a clouded mind. I wore a white Ambiance tee, faded blue ripped American Eagle jeans, Perry Ellis belt, H&M hoodie, MinneTonkia flats, Betsey Johnson shades, black Jesus piece, and bummed my roomie's grey Twenty One vest. I met up in the city with my friend Vaughn on 42nd, hit Shake Shack and amazingly got a seat. We then headed to the pillow fight on 14th street Union Square, stopping in different spots along the way including a Chinese antique furniture store and a couple Vintage shops. Shortly after we stopped by Crumbs and I got the LAST red velvet cupcake. We walked to Soho, sat and chilled in Duke's cafe. While there I wrote a list of my wants, needs, any and everything I want to focus on this year. After I wrote everything I felt relieved. In my head I felt as though there were a million things I was stressing and not keeping up with. Seeing it all written out helped me gain peace of mind. The main goal and focus, save. We ended meeting up with our friend Karieme who I went to JHS, HS, and College with. I ended my night by linking up with my younger than me but way taller than me friend Lasko, walked around St.Marks until I decided to call it a night and head uptown and get some rest for the 34D shoot the next day.

"Success man, success. It starts here" - Vaughn

















2 comments:

  1. Hey hunn...what vintage shop was it that u went to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a spot near the village. Its on 10th and broadway

    ReplyDelete