Thursday, March 3, 2011

Magazine Fiend

I am a FIEND for magazines. I subscribe to many digital and printed magazines from XXL and King to Miss Behave and i-D, to Time Out New York and Inc Magazine. The list goes on, not to mention the random pass bys and buys. Recently I've decided to start a Nicki Minaj magazine collection (yes i am #teamnickiminaj). So far I have three, I have four being shipped including Black Book, Rolling Stone, Fader, and Vibe (I'm so serious). I was also very fortunate to FINALLY acquire the Forbes 400 magazine spread on Warren Buffet and my role model Jay-Z. Plus I had to pick up the VMan magazine spread on Kanye West, I first heard about it on RicciSteez.com and had to see what the fuss was about, the entire magazine itself is pure uncut cocaine! New magazine added to my subscription list.

Is there a magazine you love reading? Tell me what it is and I'll check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment