Saturday, August 20, 2011

Beyonce At Roseland



Thursday August 18th I got to watch Beyonce perform at the Roseland Ballroom. I was sectioned in the VIP balcony, it was so nice. I sat right behind Calvin Klein and Jay Z, across from me was Lady Gaga who wore this huge contraption on her head. I'm not fond of crowds but Beyonce's performance was so spectacular that I wish I was in the crowd, close and personal. Beyonce is definitely one of my role models and I was so honored to be there. That night was life giving.

My favorite part is when she broke down why she named her album "4". Obama was born August 4th, he was elected November 4th, he's our 44th President. Beyonce's mom was born January 4th, Beyonce herself was born September 4th, her man was born December 4th, and their anniversay is April 4th. By the way, my favorite number is 4, I was born April 4th 1990 (4.4.90) and Jay Z and Beyonce have always been my role models, way before they were together.

Unfortunately 1. I wasn't allowed to record the concert and 2. my camera and it's lens was "too big" to use, so I was only able to use it in the beginning; so enjoy what I was able to capture.









Calvin Klein

Lady Gaga

Jay Z










No comments:

Post a Comment