Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pink Blackberry


I came across this photo on tumblr and went crazy! I googled all over where I can buy a pink Blackberry. I came across this article from pocket-lint.com


"Phones 4u recently announced an exclusive pink BlackBerry Curve 8520. We braved blizzards and black ice to get our hands on one to bring you all the details.


Well we say details, but the Curve 8520 has been around for a while. We reviewed it in full back in August 2009, and you can read that review here if you want to know exactly we thought about it at the time.


It isn’t the most advanced BlackBerry around, but it is affordable: Phones 4u are selling this pink number for £129.95 on pay as you go, or free on certain monthly tariffs; we glanced over those listed and we reckon you could probably haggle on some of them for a better deal…"

But this isn't the color that I wanted, so I kept searching, and of course thanks to Google I found this


Just the color I want, ordered and now....


Now I have my pink Blackberry :)

1 comment:

  1. That looks pretty cute! Aside from the technical features of a smartphone like that Blackberry, it feels good to add a bit of aesthetics to it, no?

    ReplyDelete