Friday, January 14, 2011

Dream Car


I love old school cars, AMERICAN old school cars. Muscle cars. Those Dukes of Hazard cars. Those hydraulic candy painted cars. Those cars hot dirty-blonde chicks dance on the hood of as Whitesnake plays.

The pleasure of old school cars is that they are MADE to be made. If you got an old school and you don’t customize it, it aint shit. There’s old school Pontiacs, custom job pieces, that cost more than next years Cadillac.

“My old school cost more than your new school.”

My dream car is going to be a 1960s or 1970s Mustang GT. I want it painted gunmetal black with pearl black paint for the stripes. The interior has to be all pink guts, not pink stiching, not just pink seats, ALL pink guts. Pink dashboard, pink steering wheel, pink pedal & break, pink stick shift, pink lighting in the dash, pink engine, PINK FUCKING EVERYTHING!

Why pink? Yes I love Nicki Minaj but its not a Barbie thing, I just want so when I pull up at that stop light and hop out everyone knows a Boss bitch is whipping that whip.

Yup!







No comments:

Post a Comment