Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Backstage Madison Square Garden

Last night I went backstage to the Justin Bieber concert, thanks to the wonderful Ron Byrd. I sadly wasn't to make it on time, but as I was entering I saw Snoop Dogg who had just finished performing. I then headed to the front of the concert to watch some of the concert. Justin performed with Usher, Miley, Sean Kingston on more. This little boy is a fantastic performer. After some time I headed backstage again where I got to meet Sean Kingston, his band and DJ (coolest people ever), Usher, Ludacris, and a few more people behind the Tour. After the show was done I got to go around the cleared out arena where the staff were moving like bullets to clean and clear everything out. Soon after we were on our way out MSG, into the vans and out to eat. The night was truly fantastic. Enjoy a few of the photos.



















No comments:

Post a Comment