Friday, September 4, 2009

Fashion Manifesto

Are you into fashion and beauty? Then I defiantly recommend you head to Tara's site Fashion Manifesto! I came across this site via twitter and seriously read every article; I barely and very rarely ever do that. Her site has all the juicy new trends, "who wore it better", sexiest name brands, look for less, beauty and makeup tips, the most interesting style details and much more! Along with all the interesting details and eye catching images she really takes her time to give her opinion on the each post, breaks down celeb wardrobes, and her recommendations on certain matters are on point. I can honestly say her words is what intrigues me the most. I also recommend following her on her twitter twitter.com/ForefrontOfFab because there isn't a boring moments with her, I find myself RTing alot of her tweets. Below are a few posts she's made that caught my attention. Click the Title to head to the post. Enjoy


The Owner of Fashion Manifesto

No comments:

Post a Comment